Serial Comm ActiveX Description
The Serial Comm ActiveX is an activex component control for software developers that allows to send the at commands to the serial communication port.
You can get the serial devices on the pc, open the comm port with the best properties, get the port number for each device, get the information for each device, and more and more.
Easy to use.
All this and more, fast and very easy to use.
* Serial Communication ActiveX.
* Get the ports list.
* Get the the information about each port.
* Set the baud, parity, data and more.
* Send AT commands.
* Get local information (city/Country Codes)
* Get general information about the modem / phone device.
* Check if the line is connected.
* Easy to use.
* Visual Basic samples
* .NET samples.
* Errors handling
* Free Trial.
Serial Comm ActiveX Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Serial Comm ActiveX 1.0.1
Release notes are not available currently.
Serial Comm ActiveX Requirements
No additional system requirements.